I want to share the recipe with ya'll:
- 1 bag Oreo cookies (crushed) (divided)
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 12 ounces Whipped Cream
- 1 package chocolate fudge instant pudding mix
- 2 1/4 cup whole milk
- Crush Oreo cookies; set 1/4 cup aside for topping.
- Mix the remaining crushed cookies with the melted butter.
- Press into the bottom of a greased 13 x 9-in baking pan.
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese with the confectioners sugar on medium speed.
- Fold in half of the Cool Whip topping.
- Spread over cookie crumb layer.
- Refrigerate 1/2 hour.
- In the meantime, combine milk with instant pudding mix; beat well, until smooth.
- Pour over chilled mixture in the pan.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Spread remainder of Cool Whip topping on top of pudding layer.
- Sprinkle with remaining reserved cookie crumbs.
- Store cake in the refrigerator, covered tightly.